WordPress is a popular Content Management System and also known as the best in feature when it comes to hosting blogs. Finding the right web hosting provider for your WordPress site is easy, here are some tips:
1. Free or Self-Hosted?
WordPress has 2 kinds of hosting service, free and self-hosted. If you are unsure, go for the free option first. But do take note that if you are planning to earn money from your site or blog is that to immediately look for a #wordpress web hosting provider for site ranking reasons. If you do not do it, your websites rank will start from scratch when you transferred from WordPress free hosting site to a paid hosting provider.
2. Should I buy Domain names in WordPress?
You can have your domain name registered in WordPress for only $14 per year but here are some reasons why you should register a domain name in third-party WordPress web hosting providers rather than on WordPress itself.
- You are still in WordPress, which means you don’t have the right to put ads in your free site.
- You won’t get that www. instead yourdomainname.com.
3. Why Opt-in For WordPress Web Hosting Providers?
- First WordPress is free but limted, once your website/blog became popular, WordPress will request you to opt-in for their own hosting service which is 100x more expensive than commercially available web hosting providers.
- Get rid of the WordPress limitations. Do whatever you like put ads, install plugins, or do whatever content you like that WordPress restricts in their free service. Moreover, violate one of WordPress’ TOS and your blog will get deleted.
- Other than limitation, there are also a ton of customization options that WordPress do not add in their free service, having your own web service provider means that you can do whatever customization you like.
- Other than looking professional because of a registered domain name, your website or blog will be faster, can take more visitors without the heavy traffic, you can install plugins and use automated scripts to help with your blog or website.
4. How To Find The Best WordPress Web Hosting Provider?
The first thing to look for is that it must meet or exceed WordPress’ minimum requirements. Next is that it should have the latest version of Apache, MySQL and PHP installed. It should be compatible with the latest WordPress version, or should be able to update to the latest WordPress version without hassles. And it should offer quick install script for easy WordPress installation. Click here to get best wordpress hosting deals.
5. What Other Things Should I Look For in A WordPress Web Hosting Provider?
Other than the price, here are the important things to look for in a web hosting provider:
Uptime. The uptime is the availability of the servers. If servers are down most of the time, this is bad for your business. Recommended uptime is 99.9% and should not go lower than that.
Customer Service. In a web hosting provider, having superb customer service is a must. Customer support should not outsource staff,should be knowledgeable at what they do, and should be fast and reliable at all times. Also, have a look at their list of methods where you can ask for support.
More Interesing Articles for you!